Saturday 20 January 2018

My new Graceful Mummy Blog

Hi All, well, what can I say? It's been literally years! But I've decided to start fresh, with re-naming the blog and also splitting it with my Beauty posts in Graceful Glamour UK. This blog is Graceful Mummy and will be all things parenting and children, along with my battle with Fibromyalgia and Crohns Disease. I have a beautiful 6 year old Daughter called Gracie Lily. My previous readers may remember my previous blog Charlie D Beauty, but things were rather different back then! I don't remember Blogger being so difficult to work with. I'm having problems working the google + and getting the button on my page, so if anyone has advice I'd really appreciate it!

Since I left Charlie D Beauty behind, such allot has happened. I'm now a qualified Nail Technician, but my health has been so bad with my Crohns Disease and I was then diagnosed with Fibromyaligia, that I'm currently on long term sick.

To say 2017 was a bad year for me and my daughter would be an understatement to say the least. I suffered two unimaginally painful and tragic losses, then lost my home in June, resulting in us being placed in temporary housing. There aren't any words to describe how the events of last year have made me feel, but I'm trying to keep going each day for my little girl. So I decided to stop feeling sorry for myself, pull up my big girl pants and to start 2018 in a good positive way, to concentrate on the good times ahead. That starts right here, right now with getting back in to blogging and Youtube. I'm now even on Instagram!

The main focus of this blog will be on
me, my daughter and parenting journey as a single disabled Mum. It can be super tough being a single Mum, and it's good for us all to share our tips and tricks with what works and have a vent when we are pulling our hair out!


I'm really looking forward to sharing our fun and games with you all xx



No comments:

Post a Comment